AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Xiaoyun Liang
August 16, 2007 05:02PM
Hi Gang,
Thank you for your reply! We have 12 face categories. For consideration of one kind of trait rating(e.g. trustworthiness), we used 24 regressors(one for mean of every face category and one for variation for the face category) to model the data. But I think the components for the regressors of variation maybe overlap with each other. So if we only focus on one face category, the results are affected by other variatonal components pertaining to other 11 face categories. My question is that if we can only add one regressor of variation for the speciafied face category when I focus on the face category, and the same for other face categories.
Thank you very much!

Xiaoyun
Subject Author Posted

6 or 4 regressors?

Xiaoyun Liang August 07, 2007 09:52AM

Re: 6 or 4 regressors?

Gang Chen August 07, 2007 06:24PM

Xiaoyun Liang August 16, 2007 05:02PM

Gang Chen August 20, 2007 10:59AM