AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 20, 2007 10:59AM
Xiaoyun,

> My question is that if we can only add one regressor of variation for
> the speciafied face category when I focus on the face category, and
> the same for other face categories.

If I understand you correctly, you are concerned about the possibility that the variation relative to each face category might be highly correlated with each other. That is a legitimate concern because it might have effect about the numerical accuracy of the program. On the other hand, if you do want to regress out those variations for all categories, you may go ahead and modulate all categories, and let the program handle the numerical aspects. If the program doesn't whine, you should be fine.

Gang
Subject Author Posted

6 or 4 regressors?

Xiaoyun Liang August 07, 2007 09:52AM

Re: 6 or 4 regressors?

Gang Chen August 07, 2007 06:24PM

Xiaoyun Liang August 16, 2007 05:02PM

Gang Chen August 20, 2007 10:59AM

Xiaoyun Liang August 20, 2007 11:26AM