AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 08, 2007 07:02AM
Hi bob,

I was trying to align the zstat from FSL onto anatomicals(T1 3dSkullstriped), and the zstat are somewhat a bit inferior from the place it should be. So I plan to try to realign the zstat with anat by using the steps here. But I am not sure if this is the way to do since the functinoals that I got is the zstat from FSL.

I checked both the zstat.nii & ana.nii by 3dinfo,
the Data Axes Orientation is RPI (zstat), ASR (ana).
It seems like I have to either reorient zstat or ana in order to register with each other. Is there a command that I can reorient the images?

I checked the alignment, it generally looks fine (I attach it here , the first image), but I am still not sure if this is correct aligned. Since when I scroll it down to some other slice, ( the second image), it looks a bit away from the center.

Shall I still need to 3dAllineate them?
Or can I, take this zstat as my functional data for further analysis? I am trying hard to align the functional from FSL onto anatomicals by afni, but it seems like it's not straightforward.

Thank you in advance
jackie
Subject Author Posted

alignment suggestions

Drew August 22, 2007 03:50PM

Re: alignment suggestions

bob cox August 23, 2007 09:47AM

jackie yang October 08, 2007 07:02AM

Drew August 23, 2007 10:57AM