AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 31, 2007 10:11AM
Dear Rick,
Thank you very much. You were right with the RAM. The first time I ran it with 1GB RAM Today I tried a different computer with 2 GB RAM. For one .BRIK file (99 MB) 2GB were also not enough (it stopped at #147 out of 280) For the smaller .BRIK file (47MB) the program continued until the last subbrick (#131) but then I got the error message:

Filesize limit exceeded

The outputfile was 2GB and when I tried to open it with AFNI, nothing worked any more. I had to to kill AFNI.

When I tried:

3dAllineate -base noskull+orig -1Dmatrix_apply matrixav.aff12.1D -source
epi+orig -master epi+orig -final quintic -prefix EPI_aligned
(instead of -master noskull+orig)

it worked

Now I´m not sure whether it is a good idea to write the output dataset on the same grid as the EPI dataset. What is the difference between the 2 output datasets (-master=mprage, -master=epi) and is it ok to do the alignment this way? Or is there a way how to solve the problem I had with -master=noskull+orig?

I would really appreciate your help!!
Thank you very much!

Beate
Subject Author Posted

3dAllineate error

Beate August 30, 2007 02:29PM

Re: 3dAllineate error

rick reynolds August 30, 2007 02:59PM

Beate August 31, 2007 10:11AM

rick reynolds August 31, 2007 10:27AM