AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Oori
September 26, 2007 05:51PM
Dear Developers,

I remember when using SurfClust a few years ago that there was some way (maybe this was even the default method) of obtaining a result file with only vertexes in clusters, numbered according to cluster rank (i.e., using roidset), but where there were 2 columns parallel in the output file: the node number and the roi number.

I am using '07 versions of SurfClust and the output file seems to have changed a bit -- I can only get a one column output. The prior format was very intuitive for various post-processing purposes. Is there any possibility of obtaining this format (vertexnum, roinum) in the current versions or specifying some type of flag? I realize I can 'massage' the new output format to align the vertex_num and the roi_num, but if there is an existing solution I'd rather use it.

Cheers,
Oori
Subject Author Posted

finding prior surfclust output format?

Oori September 26, 2007 05:51PM

Re: finding prior surfclust output format?

ziad September 26, 2007 11:03PM

Oori September 27, 2007 08:56AM

Ziad September 27, 2007 03:12PM

Oori September 27, 2007 03:50PM

Ziad October 12, 2007 12:17PM

Binaries Update

bobcox October 12, 2007 08:01PM

Oori October 13, 2007 04:57PM