AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Ziad
October 12, 2007 12:17PM
Hi Oori,

I have added an option to SurfClust called -prepend_node_index that should solve your problem.
In general, I recommend that you do not bother interpreting .niml files unless you are using afni's i/o routines. For parsing purposes, you can also use ConvertDset to write datasets in the simplest of 1D forms. With the -prepend_node_index option, now also in ConvertDset, you can force the node index to be part of the output dataset.

Binaries containing these changes should be available this evening.

cheers,
ziad
Subject Author Posted

finding prior surfclust output format?

Oori September 26, 2007 05:51PM

Re: finding prior surfclust output format?

ziad September 26, 2007 11:03PM

Oori September 27, 2007 08:56AM

Ziad September 27, 2007 03:12PM

Oori September 27, 2007 03:50PM

Ziad October 12, 2007 12:17PM

Binaries Update

bobcox October 12, 2007 08:01PM

Oori October 13, 2007 04:57PM