AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 03, 2007 04:03PM
Thank you Dr. Cox for your explanation.
My problem goes like this.
I have an AFNI anatomical dataset which was transformed into the ANALYZE format (3dAFNItoANALYZE) for segmentation purpose (using SPM). After the segmentation, I wana transform the result back into AFNI format (3dcopy). However, I found the original and transformed-back datasets
do not match with the A-P mirror flipped. Given the header informations exactly match between the two datasets (ascertained by comparing the 3dinfo), I just want to A-P flip one of the data body. Here I just need a command "3dAPflip".
Subject Author Posted

mirror flip

Zhihao Li October 02, 2007 05:53PM

Re: mirror flip

Daniel Glen October 02, 2007 06:03PM

Zhihao Li October 02, 2007 07:51PM

Tom October 03, 2007 02:51PM

Zhihao Li October 03, 2007 04:03PM