AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 03, 2007 04:24PM
The cheap way to do a "3dAPflip" would be to use 3drefit to swap the AP and LR orientations in the header, use 3dLRflip, then swap the orientations back. For example, if the dataset is reported by 3dinfo to be RAI, then something like so might do the job

3dcopy infile+orig zork
3drefit -orient ARI zork+orig
3dLRflip -prefix outfile zork+orig
3drefit -orient RAI outfile+orig
/bin/rm -f zork+orig.*

where the first two axes are swapped in 3drefit because those are the two that involve the RL and AP directions.

I haven't tried this myself, and notice that I operate on a copy ("zork") so that if something bad happens, I haven't trashed the original "infile" dataset.

Subject Author Posted

mirror flip

Zhihao Li October 02, 2007 05:53PM

Re: mirror flip

Daniel Glen October 02, 2007 06:03PM

Zhihao Li October 02, 2007 07:51PM

Tom October 03, 2007 02:51PM

Zhihao Li October 03, 2007 04:03PM