AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Long Xiangyu
October 13, 2007 12:05PM
Hello,
I want to remove the six head motion parameters from the fMRI data for the further analyze, so I used the 3dDetrend to do this, I found that the new data will only have small value nearly 10, but the raw fMRI data was nearly 1000. I knew it was because the data minus the mean when do the detrend, and can I keep the value of the voxel still around 1000 after the detrend?
Anothe question is, should I orthogonalize the six head motion parameters before I used the 3dDetrend or 3dfim+ ?

Sincerely looking foward the answer !
Long
Subject Author Posted

motion parameters

Long Xiangyu October 13, 2007 12:05PM

Re: motion parameters

rick reynolds October 15, 2007 10:59AM

Long Xiangyu October 16, 2007 07:27AM

rick reynolds October 17, 2007 11:16AM