AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 02, 2008 04:23PM
AFNI Nation,

In order to get around my hardware constraints, I have been using 3dZcutup to distill my large datasets into smaller chunks. Now that I've done the analysis slice by slice with 3dNLfim, it is time to glue the slices back together. To do this, I thought it would be a simple matter of using 3dZcat, but after doing so, they are not oriented correctly.

I have no idea what the source of my error is - I've used 3dZcutup and 3dZcat many times, just never on so many volumes. I've uploaded an example dataset that is giving me trouble (ariel_kanevsky_3dZcat_problem.tgz) - I was hoping someone could take a look.

-Ariel
Subject Author Posted

3dZcat on many volumes

Ariel January 02, 2008 04:23PM

Re: 3dZcat on many volumes

rick reynolds January 02, 2008 05:41PM

Re: 3dZcat on many volumes

Ariel January 03, 2008 01:38PM