AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 20, 2008 03:04PM
Hello again

Actually this is a part of a bigger script. It is an iterative process for every ROI of the brain. As of now I am using 3dmaskdump/3dmaskave, getting co-ordinates and then using 3dUndump to make a dataset. This dataset, rather single voxel then goes through another part of the script where it's corresponding time series is dumped and so on......

I tried using the -slow option and I get a mask dataset that covers my whole AFNI window. I actually need that tiny voxel isolated out so that it can proceed to the next time series dumping part of the script.

I also tried the method suggested by Vince and well it still cannot recognise the scaled value apart from the internal value and so I get my previous error.

Was just trying to avoid the extra 2/3 steps I was using in the script.

Thanks for all the suggestions

Nameeta

Subject Author Posted

Maximum value of a sub-brick - dataset

Nameeta February 19, 2008 03:25PM

Re: Maximum value of a sub-brick - dataset

Daniel Glen February 19, 2008 05:48PM

error Re: Maximum value of a sub-brick - dataset

Nameeta February 20, 2008 01:05PM

Re: error Re: Maximum value of a sub-brick - dataset

Daniel Glen February 20, 2008 01:22PM

Re: error Re: Maximum value of a sub-brick - dataset