AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 21, 2008 11:49AM
Hello,

I have a question about how I could map stats on surface created in Caret.

Each suubject's anatomical is first registered in MNI space, and then segmented and flattened using Caret's SureFit. It is then morphed into Colin atlas space using 6 landmarks. Deformation matrix is created here.

For EPI, I ran 3dDeconvolve to get beta coefficients for each covariates, for each subject. Using 3dbucket, betas for the covariates of interest are extracted and put into one HEAD/BRIK. Our goal is to run 3dANOVA3 and project the stats onto surface (apply the deformation matrix), but I wonder when this should be applied.

I guess my options are
1. morph betas, run 3dANOVA, and then project the stats onto surface
2, register betas into MNI space, run 3dANOVA, morph stats, and then project the morphed stats onto surface.

the first option sounds more intuitive, but I'm not sure about the AFNI-Caret file type compatibility, ot there might be better approach to this problem...

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance! Akiko
Subject Author Posted

stats on surface

Akiko Ikkai February 21, 2008 11:49AM

Re: stats on surface

Donna Dierker February 25, 2008 10:20AM

Re: stats on surface

rick reynolds February 25, 2008 10:47AM