AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 18, 2008 06:45PM
Greetings all,

I'm trying to perform 3dclust with a data set that has not been projected to standardized stereotaxic space. I've already collected the required parameters from AlphaSim and remain confused about how to enter 'cluster size' into 3dclust. I get the feeling that, to perform 3dclust, I should somehow convert the required cluster size into a microliter threshold.

There's a good chance that the wording of my question makes absolutely no sense, so in an effort to add context, consider the following information:

- functional voxel size: 1.5 x 1.5 x 2
- I wish to perform 3dclust on a data set that has been converted to z-scores
- I ran AlphaSim with uncorrected p-value of 0.01, and arrived at the following parameters: Cl 46, p/voxel 0.000006, alpha 0.047.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Tino
Subject Author Posted

3dclust

Tino March 18, 2008 06:45PM

Re: 3dclust

rick reynolds March 18, 2008 07:59PM