AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 25, 2009 03:03PM
hi Rick & all,
I see the issue discussed in this thread is now resolved: 3dDeconvolve happily saves out iresps when -input1D is used. It seems to me, though, that the "-sresp" option still shows this same incompatibility with -input1D (i.e., no file is saved, and a message appears: "** FATAL ERROR: Can't open dataset '(null)'"). If I'm correct about this, I wondered if a similar fix could easily be implemented! (recognizing that it's a matter of convenience, as the info could be computed from statistics printed to the screen).

Below is pasted a pared-down version of the relevant command. Many thanks,

Joe

3dDeconvolve \
-float \
-input1D ${ID}_clusterData.1D'['${CLUS}']' \
-TR_1D 2 \
-concat '1D: 0 180 360 540 720 900' \
-censor /jukebox/botvinick/joe/dots/${ID}/data/motioncensor_${ID}.1d \
-polort A \
-num_stimts 3 \
-stim_times 1 /jukebox/botvinick/joe/dots/${ID}/stimtimes/${ID}_st_motion_SignalOnly.txt 'TENT(2,12,6)' \
-stim_label 1 motion_SignalOnly \
-stim_times 2 /jukebox/botvinick/joe/dots/${ID}/stimtimes/${ID}_st_motion_Interference.txt 'TENT(2,12,6)' \
-stim_label 2 motion_Interference \
-stim_times 3 /jukebox/botvinick/joe/dots/${ID}/stimtimes/${ID}_st_motion_Arrow.txt 'TENT(2,12,6)' \
-stim_label 3 motion_Arrow \
-iresp 1 irespHRF_${ID}_cluster${CLUS}_SignalOnly \
-sresp 1 srespHRF_${ID}_cluster${CLUS}_SignalOnly
Subject Author Posted

3dDeconvolve, input1D, and iresp

giuseppe pagnoni April 21, 2008 04:27PM

Re: 3dDeconvolve, input1D, and iresp

ziad April 23, 2008 11:46AM

giuseppe pagnoni April 24, 2008 08:06AM

rick reynolds April 25, 2008 04:12PM