AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
ziad
August 14, 2008 12:38AM
Hi Gideon,

I am out of town until next week. All I can suggest for now is to make a copy of the old ROI, then edit the copy and change Object_ID to self_idcode and Parent_ID to domain_parent_idcode and see if that would help (but I doubt it).

SUMA should work fine with old style ROIs. What I suspect is happening is that the name of the surfaces might have changed or perhaps something in the path of the surface names resulted in them having new idcodes. As a result, the idcode listed in the old ROI cannot be found.

You can also swap the entire Parent_ID line with the entire domain_parent_idcode line from the new ROIs. That should fix the problem.

Check back next week if none of these solutions work.

cheers,
ziad
Subject Author Posted

SUMA ROI compatibility

Gideon August 07, 2008 05:08PM

Re: SUMA ROI compatibility

ziad August 14, 2008 12:38AM