AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 31, 2008 11:18AM
Hi Rick,

I am sorry it has taken a while to get back to you. What would happen in the GUI is that the "please wait for dataset computations and disk I/O" message would come on. If I watched in the shell, it would list each of the 8 files as it wrote them. When it got to 8/8 the messages in the shell would stop and the "please wait" screen in the GUI would not go away. None of the other buttons in the GUI would work except "done." It did this for every subject whose functional data I talairached. But now if I delete those files and do it again, I can't replicate the problem! It works just as it always did. The "please wait" screen goes away, and I can do other things in AFNI. I am sorry for taking your time on this, but I swear I was not hallucinating!

Linda
Subject Author Posted

Talairach Weirdness

Linda October 23, 2008 10:41AM

Re: Talairach Weirdness

rick reynolds October 23, 2008 09:20PM

Re: Talairach Weirdness

Linda October 31, 2008 11:18AM