AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 10, 2008 12:30PM
Hi Gang,

Thanks for your help. It slipped my mind to thank you last time I posted as well. It turns out looking at the individual model fit for each subject revealed that we had some issues with the SENSE coil on the last part of the first run for one subject. The variance attributed to this was being eaten up by the 2nd and 3rd derivatives in the SPMG3 basis function but my polort was too low for the GAM function to work -- hence the wacky results when comparing the GAM to the SPMG3 basis functions.

Thanks for all your help!!!

Aaron
Subject Author Posted

Context-dependent correlation - Help

Aaron Mattfeld November 03, 2008 04:59PM

Re: Context-dependent correlation - Help

Gang Chen November 05, 2008 09:01AM

Aaron Mattfeld November 06, 2008 04:59PM

Gang Chen November 10, 2008 09:01AM