AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 20, 2008 05:37PM
Hi AFNI experts, I have tried to look for information on how to do my analysis but can't find anything specific, so I here is my question:

I have PET data collected for 14 participants at rest. I also have measurements of behavior for each participant (impulsivity scores for example). What kind of analysis can I do to examine the relationship between PET signal and clinical scores? Looking through the message board, I saw that most of the time analysis involves "regressing out" the covariate, but in this case, I would like to know the relationship of that covariate with PET signal.

Can somebody point me in the right direction for this analysis? Thanks! Jazmin.
Subject Author Posted

correlation of PET data and covariate of interest

Jazmin Camchong November 20, 2008 05:37PM

Re: correlation of PET data and covariate of interest

Gang Chen November 20, 2008 06:30PM

Jazmin November 21, 2008 09:30AM

Gang Chen November 21, 2008 09:41AM

Jazmin November 21, 2008 12:02PM