AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 30, 2009 01:33PM
Hi There,

I was able to get the 3dZcut and 3dZcat to work on my dataset, but I have a question I am hoping someone can answer for me.

When acquiring my fMRI data, we specified 45 slices. However, when I use the 3dZcut it tells me I have a different number of slices than this, say 66 slices. And it is not the same number of slices for every subject. Some have 66, others have 73, or even 77.

Can anyone tell me why the slice amount for this 3dZcut/3dZcat is not the same as the slice number specified when aquiring my data in the scanner?

Thanks, Jayna
Subject Author Posted

3dZcut slice number

Jayna Amting January 30, 2009 01:33PM

Re: 3dZcut slice number

Daniel Glen January 30, 2009 03:12PM

Jayna Amting February 02, 2009 09:04AM

Daniel Glen February 02, 2009 09:35AM

Jayna Amting February 02, 2009 11:19AM