AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 26, 2009 02:24PM
Hi Gang,

Thanks for your input. In ran the analyses with the SPMG3 option. When I compare the coefficient from spmg3 (sub-brick 0) with the coefficient from the GAM method, the coefficients for spmg3 are substantially larger. Typically, the coefficients are about twice as high for spmg3. However, there are a few select voxels were the coefficient value is as high 30. Of course, the basic pattern is highly similar.

I'm curious if the coefficient from sub-brick 0 in spmg3 can be treated as a percentage change value as I would have done for the GAM-based coefficient.

Jatin
Subject Author Posted

Basis Functions

Jatin February 24, 2009 04:34PM

Re: Basis Functions

Gang Chen February 24, 2009 05:12PM

Re: Basis Functions

Jatin February 26, 2009 02:24PM