AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 04, 2009 06:06PM
I'm sure there is a very simple answer to this question, but I couldn't find it on the board or in the 3dregana help. I am running some whole-brain individual differences analyses (hold the voodoo), and need to control for two other variables. I'd also like to look at the effects of the control variables. My question is what do I put in the model flag? Is there another help file (other than 3dregana) that explains this in more detail with examples?

My command looks something like this

3dRegAna \
-rows 72 \
-cols 3 \
-xydata 2.1 3.6 25 ../${subject1}/${regcoeff} \
-xydata 2.7 2.1 32 ../${subject2}/${regcoeff} \
-xydata 1.6 3.1 31 ../${subject3}/${regcoeff} \
-model [what should I put here to see all three effects in my output files?]

Thank you all!
Subject Author Posted

3dregana with three predictors

Gregory R Samanez-Larkin March 04, 2009 06:06PM