AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 04, 2009 06:26PM
I'm working on a new group analysis program which presumably would provide more reliable (and most likely more powerful as well) results. The program should also make this kind of regression analysis of yours easier to run. If you don't mind serving as a guinea pig, upload all your beta files plus their t-statistics and the 3 variables to AFNI:

[afni.nimh.nih.gov]

Before answering your questions, I want to emphasize one thing about running this kind of regression analysis: always remove the mean from each variable so that it would be much easier to interpret the intercept.

Back to your questions:

> I'd also like to look at the effects of the control variables. My question is what do I put in the model flag?

If you want to see the overall effects of all 3 variables, add the following in your 3dRegAna script

-model 1 2 3 : 0

> Is there another help file (other than 3dregana) that explains this in more detail with examples?

Check out the program manual here:

[afni.nimh.nih.gov]

Gang
Subject Author Posted

3dregana with three predictors

Gregory R Samanez-Larkin March 04, 2009 06:06PM

Re: 3dregana with three predictors

Gang Chen March 04, 2009 06:26PM