AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
sandra
April 07, 2009 05:11PM
Hi Rick,
Thanks very much for your message!
I am attaching the matrix obtained from -xjpeg command (unfortunately this .jpg file is too large but i hope you 'll be able to upload it via the following link: [bigfile.bcm.tmc.edu]
and my stim1_stim2_run1_CondA.1D file obtained from my -stim_file command. Basically this file contains two columns: one for stim1, which is coded as 1 and everything else (meaning baseline and stim2) in that column is zero and for the 2nd column which represents stim2, stim2 is represented as 1 and everything else 0 (meaning baseline and stim1).
Thank you again!

Here is my 3dDeconvolve command:

3dDeconvolve -input singlesubj_run1_condA+tlrc \
-mask amsk_singlesubj_run1_CondA+tlrc \
-num_stimts 1 \
-stim_file 1 stim1_stim2_run1_CondA.1D \
-stim_label 1 stim12_run1_CondA \
-num_glt 1 \
-glt 1 stim1_stim2_run1_CondA.glt \
-fitts fdeconbu_run1_CondA \
-polort 1 \
-fout -xout -rout -vout -bucket deconv_run1_CondA \