AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 17, 2009 10:57AM
Hey Gang,

My original regress files are in the form duration modulation(Onset:Duration) as local times. Ex: -stim_times_AM1 1 stim.txt 'dmBLOCK'.

The connectivity files are originally in a text file comprised of a single column of 1/0/-1 that we made ourselves, but is changed to a single column of numbers following the waver function.

I believe my mistake was to include the connectivity files like this: -stim_times_AM1 connect.1D 'dmBLOCK'....because the are not presented in that way. Could I have two different types of regressors included in my Decon? Ex:

3dDeconvolve -input ....Brik -num_stimts 15 -polortA \
-stim_times_AM1 1 stim.txt 'dmBLOCK' \
-stim_times connect.1D \ (because it's already been converted to "GAM" I guess that I don't specify the Rmodel)
-fout -tout

Would this work, or would there be a problem because of conflicting stim times or Rmodel characteristics?

Should I perhaps not waver the connectivity regressor in my preprocessing and just include txt file with a specified Rmodel (i.e., stim_times connect.txt 'GAM' ..?
I appreciate the help!
Subject Author Posted

Functional Connectivity Decon with local times

Steve Greening April 16, 2009 01:23PM

Re: Functional Connectivity Decon with local times

Gang Chen April 16, 2009 06:34PM

Steve Greening April 17, 2009 10:57AM

Gang Chen April 17, 2009 01:42PM

Steve Greening April 17, 2009 02:53PM