AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 28, 2009 05:12PM
Hi Ziad,

My goal is create topographic voltage maps from intracranial EEG recordings. There are 128 recording sites on the cortical surface of each patient (for each of which I have a talairach coordinate). The intracranial electrode locations are idiosyncratic (as opposed to scalp EEG in which electrodes locations conform to placement standards). To create the topographical map I need coordinates in a 2 dimensional space that reflect the distances between electrodes. Looking at the flat map coords for each 3dcoord seems to do the trick, but ideally I'd like to be able to simply input a list of coords (e.g. x y z for each of 128 channels) and get the the 2D flat map coords returned.

Hopefully I've made things clearer and not more opaque! Please let me know if there's anything else I can tell you that would help you help me.

Thanks!
Andrew
Subject Author Posted

Converting 3d tal coords to 2d flat map coords

Andrew April 28, 2009 01:17PM

Re: Converting 3d tal coords to 2d flat map coords

ziad April 28, 2009 02:14PM

Andrew April 28, 2009 05:12PM

ziad April 28, 2009 05:36PM