AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 01, 2009 03:44PM
Hello,

I believed I have figured out the problem. There was an error in the script such that the SEED region files that were catenated then included in 3dDeconvolve as -stim_files had not been "wavered". So I fixed the script so that the wavered SEED files were catenated then included as -stim_files in the 3dDecon. This appears to fix the problem.

Is there a way of performing the context dependent connectivity analysis (as outlined in the script I provided in the earlier message) that would not involve the use of waver (i.e., the waver function would be performed during the 3dDecon step).

-Steve
Subject Author Posted

Connectivity analysis

Steve Greening May 01, 2009 11:08AM

Re: Connectivity analysis

Steve Greening May 01, 2009 03:44PM

Gang Chen May 01, 2009 04:54PM

Steve Greening May 04, 2009 12:44PM

Gang Chen May 05, 2009 04:28PM