AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 03, 2009 09:16AM
I ran an ANOVA and found main effects of my two variables in several interesting brain regions.

I then ran a conjunction analysis to find the extent to which the clusters for the two main effects overlapped.

I now want to determine the 'size' of the overlap in several specific brain regions that popped up in the conjunction analysis, but I am not sure of the easiest way to do this.

To clarify, in brain region A, I know the cluster size for the Main Effect of Variable A is X mm3 and is Y mm3 for the Main Effect of Variable B. The conjunction analysis shows that that there is an area of overlap that is Z mm3. I want to know what 'Z' is.

Any suggestions? I'm completely sure that I am missing the obvious here, so I just need a little nudge to get my brain going...
Subject Author Posted

Determining size of overlap after conjunction analysis

Samantha June 03, 2009 09:16AM

Re: Determining size of overlap after conjunction analysis

Daniel Glen June 03, 2009 12:16PM

Samantha June 03, 2009 01:35PM

Daniel Glen June 03, 2009 02:43PM

Samantha June 03, 2009 03:10PM