AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 03, 2009 01:35PM
Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much.

Yes, I've referenced those links when I first started my conjunction analysis, and I found them very useful.

Here's my problem, though:

Using the suggestions in these and similar links, I can get the size of the total overlap. What I am not sure of is how to get the overlap for only one brain region out of the several that pop up during the conjunction analysis.

The way my data are now is that clusters for the main effect of A are labeled as "1", clusters for the main effect of B are labeled as "2", and the overlap regions are labeled as "3". So, my understanding was that if I use one of the suggested methods to pull info on the overlap, it is going to pull it for everything labeled as "3" as a whole. Am I wrong? Is there a way to specify that I want just one of the overlap regions? I apologize if this is clear in one of the message board postings or in the educational material/program help. I am just not finding the exact answer I'm looking for.
Subject Author Posted

Determining size of overlap after conjunction analysis

Samantha June 03, 2009 09:16AM

Re: Determining size of overlap after conjunction analysis

Daniel Glen June 03, 2009 12:16PM

Samantha June 03, 2009 01:35PM

Daniel Glen June 03, 2009 02:43PM

Samantha June 03, 2009 03:10PM