AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 24, 2009 08:14AM
Hi Gang,

So I've been running 3dMEMA (which is fantastic) and have encountered a few errors I wanted to ask about?

The first is when running the program without a mask the following error appears repeatedly:

Error in rma(Y, V, mods = dummy, method = "REML", knha = KHtest) :
Fisher scoring algorithm did not converge. Try increasing the number of iterations (maxiter), lowering the threshold (threshold), or use a different estimation method.

I am assuming this is related to voxels outside the brain?

Also I have a dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5 running OS 10.4.11 but when I specify the number of parallel jobs as 2 the program apparently runs to the point of execution but then fails generating a error that a node for the second job cannot be specified. Is this a problem where I need to download a package somewhere or a bug?

Thanks

Vinny
Subject Author Posted

Non-Fatal 3dMEMA Errors

Vincent Costa June 24, 2009 08:14AM

Re: Non-Fatal 3dMEMA Errors

Gang Chen June 24, 2009 10:04AM

Vincent Costa June 24, 2009 10:16AM

Vincent Costa June 24, 2009 11:44AM