AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 27, 2010 05:22PM
Hi there,

I'm installing AFNI on a new 10.6 system. I'm having trouble editing the fink.conf file - it won't let me write to the file in VIM. I tried chmod +w but it didn't seem to help.

Also, this may or may not be related, but I mistakenly first installed the 32-bit version of fink. Then went back and installed the 64-bit, but it wrote into "sw2" as "sw" was already taken with the 32-bit version. Can't seem to edit the names of those folders either, even with chmod.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Wendy

Subject Author Posted

Installation help

John Woodard July 13, 2009 06:40PM

Re: Installation help

Brian Pittman July 14, 2009 01:32PM

John Woodard July 15, 2009 05:51PM

Wendy Hasenkamp March 27, 2010 05:22PM