AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 04, 2010 09:07AM
Dear Bob,
I used TT_N27_tlrc as a template to transform my data into tlrc coordinate. When I tried to used TTatalas_tlrc as mask to get regional values, I recognize that TTatlas+tlrc and TT_N27+tlrc have different size. TTatalas+tlrc has only 141 slices while TT_n27 has 151 slices. I did some comparison between these two files and I think that I can probably remove the last 10 slices from TT_N27 to match these two files. Do you have any suggestion about this? I have another related question about extracting regional masks from TTatlas+tlrc file. I guess that one can extract the mask for a given regions, eg, thalamus, by using the specific value defined in TTatalas. I wonder that if there is an easier way apply the TTatlas file in combination with -mask option?

Thank you very much and wish more success in 2010.

Tie-Qiang Li
Karolinksa University Hospital
Subject Author Posted

TTatalas versus TT_N27

Tie-qiang Li January 04, 2010 09:07AM

Re: TTatalas versus TT_N27

ziad January 04, 2010 11:16AM

Tie-qiang Li January 05, 2010 08:17AM

ziad January 05, 2010 09:59AM