AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 19, 2010 05:40PM
I would like more information about how exactly the time series values of voxels are mapped onto the nodes in SUMA. Since there are ~30,000 voxels and the functional data are not interpolated, does this mean that each voxel's time series gets mapped 6x onto the nodes that correspond to the XYZ coordinates? Does this mean that some time series values are redundant in the niml.dset files? If you could explain in more detail how the values contained in the niml.dset files are obtained, I would appreciate it.

Also, I am not sure what is meant by the fact that the surface dataset is "sparse" by default. When I use ConvertDset, the output contains 196,002 rows all with intensity values in them. If I were to use the pad_to_node max_index, what values would be substituted with 0 since all rows seem to have values in niml.dset file.

Thanks,
Anjali
Subject Author Posted

SUMA ConvertDset question

Anjali April 19, 2010 05:40PM

Re: SUMA ConvertDset question

ziad April 20, 2010 08:58AM

Re: SUMA ConvertDset question

Anjali April 20, 2010 11:06AM