AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 15, 2013 03:24AM
Hello :). I am new to this, but very determined on setting up a working rtfmri nf system on a Siemens Skyra 3T. Since I am at the very start I think this is the best time to ask for help that would hopefully cost you little time, but help me the most to going forward.

I am really willing to invest and would gladly fly over the world for help in this matter.

The point I'm at: I...
*Just installed Afni
*Read a couple of reviews on the topic including what's done with rtfmri nf and La Conte 2007 and 2009 partly explaining the working system
*Know what kind of experiment I want to begin with starting February/March 2014
*Have good support locally (scanning time, financial support, good equipment)
*Have no previous experience and no one to ask about neurofeedback (only knowledge in offline fmri)

Now the simplest way to go it seems would be to copy someones working system and adapt it to my needs. Does anyone have any tips on how to do that the best way possible? Is this a realistic plan at all?

Thank You.
Subject Author Posted

Setting up a rtfmri neurofeedback system

tsakinis December 15, 2013 03:24AM

Re: Setting up a rtfmri neurofeedback system

Daniel Glen December 17, 2013 12:50PM

tsakinis February 24, 2014 08:32AM

rick reynolds February 24, 2014 09:33AM