AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 20, 2016 12:25PM
hi Gang

thanks so much for your response. the clips were randomized with respect to their order but had a fixed 16 s interval between them. there were 20 of one category and 10 of each of the others (these latter two types are the ones of most interest). as we are not interested in the statistics at the first level and were more interested just in the effect estimates I think this is fine--I can see why the residuals would impacted but I do not think this is a problem for us.

as for my second question in the original post, I will email you directly as it really isn't relevant to the board as a whole.

thanks again for your help.

James
Subject Author Posted

How to graph early response to stimuli of differing durations

jkeidel January 14, 2016 07:40AM

Re: How to graph early response to stimuli of differing durations

gang January 14, 2016 08:49PM

jkeidel January 15, 2016 05:55AM

gang January 16, 2016 02:33PM