AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 19, 2016 06:59AM
Emily,

> I have averaged tents for the CS+ and CS-.

Did you use TENT as basis function to estimate BOLD response at the single subject level? Are you trying to average those betas associated with the TENT basis functions for each stimulus condition?

> I have probability information, so that I know which voxels are least likely to compose of each
> of the subregions and which voxels have the lowest probability.

Do you mean that you have two probability values at each voxel, each of which is the likelihood the voxel belongs to one of the two subregions?

For what purpose do you use the resulting "weighted" average?

Gang
Subject Author Posted

Probability Weighting

Emily July 18, 2016 10:17PM

Re: Probability Weighting

gang July 19, 2016 06:59AM

Re: Probability Weighting

Emily July 19, 2016 10:38AM