AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 12, 2017 07:56AM
Sure thing.

I also forgot to mention that dcm2niix is now distributed within AFNI as "dcm2niix_afni"-- the name is different just to avoid conflicts with any versions you might have on your system already. Thanks again to C. Rorden for making that happen!

And as ever, sometimes funky things can happen converting dicoms to NIFTI, even with the best of tools. So, it helps if you can check a row or two, for example making sure that the b-value comes out correct (esp. if the sequence is "home-designed" on your scanner). You can add a "-out_col_bval_sep FILE" output to get a separate output of just the b-values, one per row in a text file. I also have a gradient viewer program I have been working on; still finishing it so it isn't in the released distribution, but we can discuss more about that if something looks potentially funny with the grads/matrices.

--pt
Subject Author Posted

Question about gradient file

mtokarie September 11, 2017 08:42PM

Re: Question about gradient file

ptaylor September 11, 2017 11:03PM

mtokarie September 12, 2017 04:40AM

ptaylor September 12, 2017 07:56AM

mtokarie September 12, 2017 05:23PM