AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 12, 2017 05:23PM
Hi,
Thank you for additional information about the data conversion.

I have additional question related to DR_BUDDI module. I’ve successfully preprocessed blip_down and blip_up datasets with DIFPREP command as described on this page:
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]

It is mentioned in the tutorial that DR_BUDDI performs EPI distortion correction and then combines both datasets into one. As I understood, after the correction it performs averaging of 4D images and b-matrix files. In my case the blip_down dataset starts with b=1000 images and blip_up dataset starts with b=300 images. The order of the values in the b-matrix files corresponds to the order of DWI images in 4D nifti files. Does the order of DWI volumes in blip_up and blip_down datasets have to be the same and one have to rearrange the files?

Regards,
Maksym
Subject Author Posted

Question about gradient file

mtokarie September 11, 2017 08:42PM

Re: Question about gradient file

ptaylor September 11, 2017 11:03PM

mtokarie September 12, 2017 04:40AM

ptaylor September 12, 2017 07:56AM