AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 20, 2018 08:41AM
Hi Rick,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have tried the method you suggested. But it seemed didn't work. Since we cannot have the final grid of the processed data until we finish processing, I just used the processed data I did before for other subjects as the master dataset. The used data were following example 11 which used FreeSurfer to segment tissues. And the voxel resolution of the processed data is 2.5 mm^3.

I then used this dataset as the mater to resample the template ventricle using the following code:
3dresample -master errts+tlrc -prefix template_ventricle -input aparc+aseg_REN_vent.nii.gz
(But actually the final processed dataset is exactly 2.5 mm^3, they should be matched with the former one using 3dresample -dxyz. Am I right?)

However, when running the script generated from proc.py, error occured as follows:
3dToutcount -automask -fraction -polort 3 -legendre pb00.koon_pre.r01.tcat
++ 3dToutcount: AFNI version=AFNI_17.1.09 (Jun 6 2017) [64-bit]
** Can't open dataset pb00.koon_pre.r01.tcat

I cannot come up with the reason of this error. Could you please help clarify? Thanks!

Tracy
Subject Author Posted

Create ventricle mask from MNI template

TracyW March 16, 2018 04:28AM

Re: Create ventricle mask from MNI template

Daniel Glen March 16, 2018 06:05PM

TracyW March 17, 2018 07:29AM

rick reynolds March 19, 2018 10:15AM

TracyW March 20, 2018 08:41AM