History of AFNI updates  

|
October 30, 2018 07:10PM
Hi
I am in interested in performing 3dnetcorr on resting state images using the HCP parcellation scheme plus subcortical structures and thus am interested in making an atlas. I have the roi's in mni space based on a transformation from freesurfer which means i also have the annot and list files of each file from freesurfer also...i have checked the nifti files and they seem to be in the correct places

i have extensively read everything i can on how to do this and have tried @atlassize, which seems to require a combined nifti or brik file, and i have tried everything i can find about how to combine this many roi's into an atlas such that the adjacency matrix calculated by AFNI has the partial correlation values of the node/node interactions labeled by the correct parcellation name. There is also a description about how to batch process adding multiple roi;'s but i spent almost a day trying every possible variation on this and it either doesnt work or combines them into a single whole brain mri and the correlation matrix isnt seperated out by which roi is which

any ideas....i have spent 3 weeks trying unsuccessfully to achieve this pipedream
Subject Author Posted

making an atlas from 360 nifti rois

msughrue October 30, 2018 07:10PM

Re: making an atlas from 360 nifti rois

ptaylor October 30, 2018 09:30PM

Daniel Glen October 31, 2018 04:12PM

msughrue November 13, 2018 10:17PM