AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 13, 2018 10:17PM
Basically i have 370 roi's each as a separate volumetric Nifti file in MNI space.

I am not particularly married to the atlas concept and a table which allowed me to extract a time course from all 370 areas individually. I looked through the @makelabeltable help description and its not really clear to me how to take these files and use this script to make a set of points....nor how to get this table to acquire a partial correlation from it
Subject Author Posted

making an atlas from 360 nifti rois

msughrue October 30, 2018 07:10PM

Re: making an atlas from 360 nifti rois

ptaylor October 30, 2018 09:30PM

Daniel Glen October 31, 2018 04:12PM

msughrue November 13, 2018 10:17PM