History of AFNI updates  

|
August 09, 2019 01:44PM
Colm,

Use RBA instead of BayesianGroupAna.py for region-based analysis since I've been maintaining and adding more functionalities into RBA.

> I've been playing with BayesianGroupAna.py and would like to perform the equivalent of a between group t-test. Is this possible?

Currently RBA allows for between-subject (categorical and quantitative) variables as predictors. I'll try to add the functionality of modeling within-subject variables soon.

> Does it make even sense to feed the results from such contrasts (averaged over pre-specified ROIs typically activated by the class
> of task as indicated by Neurosynth) into BayesianGroupAna.py assuming it can perform the Bayesian equivalent of a two group t-test?

Sure. Basically if you have a GLM under the conventional framework, you can use RBA. I'll try to expand its modeling capability to the case with repeated-measures variables.

> reading the MBA help text Example 3, is SA the product of sex and age? If so, shouldn't the last two rows in the example then have
> SA as positive since sex and SA are both negative?)

Thanks for catching the mistakes there!

Gang

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2019 02:30PM by Gang.
Subject Author Posted

Two group analyses with BayesianGroupAna.py possible?

Colm Connolly August 09, 2019 11:57AM

Re: Two group analyses with BayesianGroupAna.py possible?

gang August 09, 2019 01:44PM

Colm Connolly August 09, 2019 02:07PM

gang August 09, 2019 05:35PM

Colm Connolly August 23, 2019 12:01PM

gang August 23, 2019 03:26PM