AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 26, 2020 08:03PM
Hi Paul,

>>>>>I am confused-- what does "as anatomy files" mean? I am afraid I don't understand what this means. And how is this "verified" with 3dinfo?

Sorry that was confusing. This is what 3dinfo says:

Dataset File: ./reward_pos_vs_neg_feedback_subcortical_vox_tstat_uncparap_c1.nii
Identifier Code: NII_FyQ-kpj_FPGUqCi_ZKDy5g Creation Date: Wed Mar 25 19:24:36 2020
Template Space: TLRC
Dataset Type: Anat Bucket (-abuc)
Byte Order: LSB_FIRST {assumed} [this CPU native = LSB_FIRST]
Storage Mode: NIFTI

>>>>>> Is it correct that you have volumetric (NIFTI) datasets that you are concatenating, and then wanting to overlay in the GUI?

Yes, that is correct. PALM outputs separate files for the t map and coef so I used 3dTcat to merge the files together. Perhaps that was not correct?

>>>>>>>>What are you selecting as your olay and thr bricks for viewing?
Overlay: Coef
Thrs: tmap

>>>>>> Note that you might not be able to use the nice automatic conversion of stat-to-p for thresholding because I don't think PALM or non-AFNI software will store the degree of freedom information in the header for the stat subbrick.

Very true. Okay, I'd prefer to use AFNI so I guess I'll just have to figure out how to display results on the surface in AFNI-land.

Thanks for responding so quickly!

So, under dataset type: anat bucket rather than functional.

In the GUI, these files say abuc:2 (for the coef and tstat).
Subject Author Posted

stats file being read in as an anatomical image

shanaadise March 26, 2020 02:43PM

Re: stats file being read in as an anatomical image

ptaylor March 26, 2020 03:02PM

shanaadise March 26, 2020 08:03PM

ptaylor March 27, 2020 09:25AM

ptaylor March 27, 2020 02:29PM