AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 16, 2020 07:01AM
Thank you two for your suggestions. I have gotten the overlay to work with both your suggestions.

As for my atlas, it was a custom made using the allen brain atlas for the ROIs. I see many papers claiming they are using an atlas from the Allen brain atlas, but they don't have an actual atlas file to download when I checked.

Thank you for the codes as it helped me learn more on how to use afni. It seems using NN creates a blocky image with cubic being very smoothed. wsinc5 seems to be the best mix.

And thank you Daniel for the Define Datamode tip. It's a quick way to see the atlas over my images. You helped me on my first question here and I looked at animal_warper per your suggestion, but it seems to best work with anatomical images. I'll give it a try with your settings that you suggest.
Subject Author Posted

Overlaying 3dttest results over anatomical and template for mouse brain Attachments

kbandrew August 07, 2020 04:50PM

Re: Overlaying 3dttest results over anatomical and template for mouse brain

ptaylor August 07, 2020 06:08PM

Re: Overlaying 3dttest results over anatomical and template for mouse brain Attachments

kbandrew August 08, 2020 05:53PM

ptaylor August 10, 2020 09:58PM

Daniel Glen August 11, 2020 03:13PM

kbandrew August 16, 2020 07:01AM

ptaylor August 17, 2020 08:02AM