AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 23, 2020 09:44PM
Hi, Momo-

Glad the program is useful for the mouse applications, too.

There are a lot of intermediate warps that you wouldn't need to use. To go from "input" to the base dset with warps that have been created, you should be able to use the same warp information that is provided to afni_proc.py:
*_composite_linear_to_template.1D  
*_shft_WARP.nii.gz

... and you should be able to apply these as follows to your original input dset INPUT_DSET, to send it to the same space as your reference dset REF_DSET:
3dNwarpApply \
    -master REF_DSET \
    -source INPUT_DSET \
    -nwarp  "*_shft_WARP.nii.gz   *_composite_linear_to_template.1D"
    -prefix INPUT_IN_REF.nii.gz
(Note: I wouldn't actually use the asterisks in the above command, but probably the real file name.)

Does that work for you?

And just to check, as well-- what version of AFNI are you using (i.e., the output of "afni -ver")? The @animal_warper program has changed a bit over time-- I would just like to verify that you have a modern one.

Also, it's not clear to me what you mean by "annotations". Note that when you run @animal_warper, you can include several other datasets to "follow" the warping, either atlases/segmentations or float-valued dsets; and those can be either in the template space (and hence get warped to the original input dset space) or in the original input space (and hence get warped to the template).

--pt
Subject Author Posted

@animal_warper

mabbasi6 September 23, 2020 09:08PM

Re: @animal_warper

ptaylor September 23, 2020 09:44PM

Re: @animal_warper Attachments

mabbasi6 September 24, 2020 06:01PM

mabbasi6 September 25, 2020 09:52PM

ptaylor September 28, 2020 12:44PM