AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Kim
February 27, 2022 11:05PM
Hello,

I would like to know if there are input options (such as the cost function, etc.) that can be set in the function 3dAllineate to have it behave as 3dWarpDrive does. I can set all of the inputs used in 3dWarpDrive in 3dAllineate, but because of the added options and functionality of the newer function, the result was not as desired. There are likely some defaults of 3dWarpDrive that I am missing in this translation to 3dAllineate.

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Kim
Subject Author Posted

3dWarpDrive to 3dAllineate

Kim February 27, 2022 11:05PM

Re: 3dWarpDrive to 3dAllineate

ptaylor February 28, 2022 08:10AM

Daniel Glen February 28, 2022 12:26PM

Kim March 01, 2022 12:34PM