AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 30, 2003 06:05PM
Rick:

Let me be more specific. I never had the anatomy in talairach view. I had the anatomy in acpc (we draw the ROIs in acpc view, not talairach view), drew ROIs and created a fim file of ROIs.

Then I changed my acpc markers to see if I could do a better job and transformed the data. Now I have a perfectly acpc aligned brain and a weeks worth of ROI drawing (done on the 'old' acpc anatomy) that not does not overlay onto it properly.

So as not to lose the utility of these ROIs I wanted to go back to the 'old' acpc markers.

Is there a way to do this?

I have a BRIK and HEAD file for the ROI fim that is still in the 'old' acpc allignment, but I now have no anatomy to put under it. Is there a way to use this fim file to get at the acpc markers?

thanks,
Christine Smith
Subject Author Posted

I want my old acpc markers back

Christine Smith July 30, 2003 05:30PM

Re: I want my old acpc markers back

rick reynolds July 30, 2003 05:56PM

Christine Smith July 30, 2003 06:05PM

rick reynolds July 30, 2003 06:28PM