AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
jeremy
September 19, 2003 12:44PM
During my data analysis I decided to compare the use of a couple different glt matricies.
I am looking at two different variables vs the base line and each other(hits and misses). When I use 3 different glt matricies that look like
0011111-1-1-1-1-1
with a max lag of 4 I get reasonably good, statistically sig. voxel activation when comparing hits-misses, but fairly poor activation with the hits or misses to base line.
I get the opposite when I decrease the parameters to a min lag of 1 and max lag of 3. I get good activation with the hits or misses to base line and poor activation with hits-misses.
Is there some intrisic difference between comparing a variable to base line and comparing 2 variables?
I apologize is my question is basic or if am just looking at my data all wrong.
Any clarification would be extremely helpfull!
Thank you so much.
jeremy
Subject Author Posted

more glt

jeremy September 19, 2003 12:44PM

Re: more glt

Gang Chen September 23, 2003 05:53PM

Jeremy September 24, 2003 02:09AM

Gang Chen September 24, 2003 11:50AM