AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 20, 2004 02:38PM
the partial coverage of EPI is intentional--we're scanning parietal cortex w/ hi-res epi sequence. this limits the extent of our coverage, but is plenty for what brain areas we're interested in examining.

the bulge is a ghosting effect, resulting from certain preprocessing steps taken prior to analysis. the functional data i eventually try to get onto the surface is masked by an ROI, so the bulge shouldn't become a factor (at least to the best of my knowledge).

after neuroscience i'll try to survey the problem more closely, and post anything i can find.
Subject Author Posted

warning, too many surfaces for LDP

Kevin DeSimone October 19, 2004 02:48PM

Re: warning, too many surfaces for LDP

Ziad S. Saad October 19, 2004 03:31PM

rick reynols October 19, 2004 03:35PM

Kevin DeSimone October 19, 2004 04:16PM

Re: warning: different # nodes

rick reynols October 19, 2004 03:49PM

Re: warning: different # nodes