AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 07, 2005 05:53PM
Greetings

My question involves converting the SUMA surface into the volume datasets in AFNI. We are still attempting to do some kind of ROIstats analysis on the surface data we have created with SUMA.

The only option we have been left with is to convert our functional surface data from SUMA back into volumetric data, and then use the 3dROIstats command on this. Unfortunately, the functional dataset, after being converted from SUMA, turns out to be a speck with one value....which is nothing like what appears in SUMA.

How can we convert this functional surface dataset back into volumetric data, and retain the proper activation values?

I have provided the command I have used below.

3dSurf2Vol \
-spec AM-04V_rh_std.spec \
-sv AM-04VSUMA_SurfVol_Alnd_Exp+orig \
-surf_A wm \
-surf_B pial \
-sdata_1D rh.Vip_Early.1D.dset \
-f_steps 10 \
-grid_parent AM-04VSUMA_SurfVol_Alnd_Exp+orig \
-map_func ave \
-prefix rh.Vip_Early+orig
echo "Done $grp"
end