AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Ziad Saad
January 13, 2006 10:03AM
Thanks to R. Hammett, I found the script and I tested it on the only PAR/REC file that I have. The good news is that it works, the bad news is that it doesn't.

Basically, the script does not rearrange the order of slices in the .rec file. So, if your slices are stored in interleaved order, they will also be interleaved in the AFNI BRICK. In such instances, the slice acquisition time offset will also be incorrect in the AFNI HEAD.

Give the script a try, I put it here:
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]

We will distribute it once we hear back on how well it works.

cheers,
-ziad
Subject Author Posted

afni and philips par/rec format

Colm Connolly January 12, 2006 10:52AM

Re: afni and philips par/rec format

Zhark January 12, 2006 02:24PM

Colm Connolly January 13, 2006 04:04AM

Ziad Saad January 13, 2006 10:03AM